OK, I admit it! I’m totally hooked…
I’ve been using the sexy red Nokia E75 on and off for 3 months and I’m still madly in love. In fact, I’ve been procrastinating about returning it – it’s going back this week, I promise :)
So far I’ve unboxed it, shared my first impressions, and reviewed the camera. Without a doubt, the E75 is one of the best non-touch smartphones on the market today, one of my favorite Nokia devices (up there with the N95), and my favorite Eseries to date.
Check out my summary video.
- Premium look & feel
- Small, thin, and solid
- QWERTY keyboard
- 3G (tri-band), WiFi, GPS, and accelerometer
- Good 3 megapixel camera with auto-focus, macro, and LED flash
- 30 fps VGA video recording
- Dedicated 2-stage camera button
- Awesome battery life (one week standby)
- Full Bluetooth support (including ObEx, DUN, and A2DP)
- Full USB 2.0 and micro-SD support
- Dual charging (USB & standard Nokia power connector)
- Standard 3.5 mm audio connector
- Nice new messaging software
- iSync support
- Small (yet bright) 2.4″ QVGA screen
- No lens cover
- Stiff D-pad
- No dedicated power/profile button
- No dedicated key lock switch
- No video output
- No gapless music playback
The verdict? The E75 is an exceptionally well-rounded phone, and I absolutely recommend it.
Thanks again to Molly at Nokia Blogger Relations for the extended loan.