The Nokia N97 is here
When it rains, it pours… Hot on the heels of yesterday’s Samsung i8910 (Omnia HD), I now also have a Nokia N97 to play with for a few days (thanks [redacted])!
It’s a pre-production/prototype device – no box, manuals, or accessories here. Regardless, it’s been rock solid so far – in fact it’s more stable than the i8910 or the production N96 I reviewed in January.
For those of you who are just joining the party and somehow missed my past coverage of this sexy über phone, here’s the lowdown:
– Symbian S60v5 touch with widgets
– 3.5″ 640×360 TFT resistive touchscreen
– 5 megapixel Zeiss camera with auto-focus, macro, dual LED flash, geo-tagging, and VGA video recording at 30 fps
– 3G (tri-band HSDPA), 2G (quad-band EDGE), WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, GPS, compass
– 32GB (!) on-board flash storage, micro-SDHC card slot, standard micro-USB connector, standard 3.5 mm audio connector
– Thin, with hardware keyboard
I think Nokia has a winner with the N97 – it’s definitely looking like a worthy flagship :) Bonus pictures after the break.
About the Acer One project, where can I find the details about parts list, exact connection location used and detailed instrucctions for your projects?
I like the sound of “rock solid”.
can u help make an isync plugin for n97? please email me ..thanks
First off, I really can’t wait for the Nokia N97 but!!
Does anybody know when it will be released in Australia?
I have been looking everywhere for the release date for AUS, but I cannot find anything.
I’m hoping somebody knows.. I’ve been on the Aus Nokia website but that doesn’t say; it
only says coming soon.. So does anybody know the actual release date for the Aussies?
I came across a website for the Nokia N97 owners http://www.NokiaN97Forum.com let’s help each other on this great phone.